It Only Takes One | Savannah Stucky | TEDxYouth@Dayton

mehr Dokus

We have discovered only 5% of the ocean; the remaining 95% has
vast potential waiting to be explored. But it must be preserved first and pollution is the principal enemy. Every person can make a difference by avoiding chemical sunscreen, reducing use of plastic and making sure all trash is properly disposed of in recycling or trash bins.
Savannah is a marine science enthusiast who was born in Cleveland, Ohio and moved to Dayton at age 10. She enjoys reading mystery books and writing short stories. When she isn’t reading or writing, you can find her outside playing lacrosse or hanging out with her friends. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at

Kategorie: TED Talks

Du kannst diese HTML tags und attribute verwenden: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>